|Job Title||Cultural Mediator (French)|
|Reports to||Project Manager Assistant, Shelter Officer|
|Project||IOM – “Hellenic Integration Support for Beneficiaries of International Protection – HELIOS” – EU Agreement: HOME/2019/AMIF/AG/EMAS/0092|
Duties and tasks
- Performs the info-sessions with the support of the Outreach Integration Officer, in the Hotels, Open Accommodation Centers and Integration Learning Centers.
- Assist in the implementation of any activity connected to the project at hand where liaison with beneficiaries is concerned.
- Contribute to the creation of information material and the translation of relevant documentation
- Provide feedback to and recommendations on interactions with beneficiaries.
- Commit to the implementation of activities are per scheduling provided by the Cultural Mediators Team Leader
- Translate and mediate between the beneficiaries and other project staff
Support in the registration and welcoming of beneficiaries.
As per main duties outlined above the Cultural Mediator will
- Attend weekly/biweekly meetings together with other Colleagues
- Attend General Meetings
As per required the Cultural Mediator should be copied in relation to
- General Team issues
- General sector issues
- Specific Cultural Mediation or CWC Issues
- CWC-related communication
If you wish to apply for the above position, please submit your CV along with a Cover Letter in English to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 26th July. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidenciality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview appointment. Order or priority will be held and the identification of candidate could take place before the vacancy’s ending date.